Virtual Practitioner enables our clients to...
RJ Reliance designed Virtual Practitioner (VP) to boost productivity, improve quality, and assist organizational growth by systematically streamlining repetitive transactions and integrating systems with robotic process automation.
Integrate: simply put, your systems talk to each other.
- No client runs their entire business on a single application. A recent survey found most organizations use more than ten applications for HCM alone!
- Our solution harmonizes data and transactions between your systems for a clean and consistent experience across your technology ecosystem.
- Our solution is built on the leading infrastructure, tailored for the HCM (and related) domain.
- Your applications should revolve around your business, not the other way around. We understand that you, the client, should be at the center and your technology needs to work.
- We offer integrations and data harmonization as-a-service, so you don't have to worry about building and maintaining an ever-changing technology landscape.
- We have a massive growing library of customizable connectors to get you up and running quickly. Our solution is compatible with any technology, regardless of integration capabilities built in.
- Audited on the fly - address potential quality or synchronization issues automatically.
Automate: let Virtual Practitioner complete processes and transactions for you.
- Free up your staff to focus on your core business.
- We train VP to complete tasks; it gets to work for you. We can design processes as simple or as complex as your business requires.
- Work where you need it - VP can log in like a user and complete tasks through the browser, communicate via email, work with PDFs, or anywhere in between.
- Great for short-term projects (data or document migration, data entry) or a part of your long-term business strategy (business process automation, seasonal/peak transactions, auditing, alerting).
- Offered as a service, tell us what you envision, and we will take care of the rest!